I was looking for some work from home jobs and came across a site called www.hubwebs.com.They claimed to have information on how to earn money and offered a subscription where you enter your email address and they send you more details.

I used my personal email which only a few close friends have . Ever since I subscribed they have been sending non stop SPAM that has nothing to even do with work from home it's ***!They send it to my email daily with strange attachments. A few days later my computer had a virus and they had gained access to my email. My email address was then temporarily shut down because my email provider accused me of sending out mass emails and spamming people.

I have never done that in my life and wouldn't even know how to if I wanted to. I don't know what to do. Although I ran a virus scan and removed the viruses and got my email working again, I am still receiving ungodly amounts of spam from hubwebs and I can't shut it down because it is the only email my friends know.

I also found out hubwebs own *** sites and that's why I guess they are sending their disgusting *** junk to me.What can I do to get hubwebs to leave me alone?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disgusting and immoral. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of virus attack and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Hubwebs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned virus attack in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hubwebs.

Had an Experience with Hubwebs?

Comments